If you found another person’s iCloud locked iPad, try to return it to the owner.
This manual will help you with the iCloud bypass on your iPad Cellular. After bypass iCloud, you will have iPad Wi-Fi Only. Sim-slot will not work. GPS and Bluetooth will work.
First, disassemble iCloud locked iPad 4.
- On iPad 4 3G the Model A1459 (GSM) remove resistors r1205.On the iPad 4 3G Model A1460 (CDMA) remove the resistor r1204.
- iPad 4 3G will enter DFU mode.
- Connect the iPad 4 3G to your PC or Mac.
- After that, you need to restore the iPad 4 3G through iTunes with the firmware of Wi-Fi model and activate using the official method.
- Turn off the automatic firmware update: Settings \ iTunes Store, App Store \ Automatic download \ Updates.
If you are looking for a way to unlock the iCloud on iPad Wi-Fi Only, iPhone or iPod, then read this article: How to bypass iCloud on iPad WiFi, iPad Cellular, iPhone and iPod
At this moment this method doesn’t work with new iOS 11. Apple has patched even rsim. There is only a loophole with iPads WiFi only with iOS 10. Waiting… Don’t update your iCloud bypassed iPads.
If you are looking for not hardware iCloud bypass method you can try another way for ALL iCloud locked devices.