If you found another person’s iCloud locked iPad, try to return it to the owner.
This manual will help you with the iCloud bypass on your iPad Cellular. After bypass iCloud, you will have iPad Wi-Fi Only. Sim-slot and WiFi will not work. Bluetooth will work. You can connect iPad to your phone through Bluetooth and use the Internet.
First, disassemble iCloud locked iPad Pro 9.7.
- On the Model A1674 delete resistor #1 and #3. Optional: place 1 resistor or make jumper on place #2.
- iPad Pro 9.7 4G will enter DFU mode.
- Connect the iPad Pro 9.7 4G to your PC or Mac.
- After that, you need to restore the iPad Pro 9.7 4G through iTunes with the firmware of Wi-Fi model and activate using the official method.
- Turn off the automatic firmware update: Settings \ iTunes Store, App Store \ Automatic download \ Updates.
If you are looking for a way to unlock the iCloud on iPad Wi-Fi Only, iPhone or iPod, then read this article: How to bypass iCloud on iPad WiFi, iPad Cellular, iPhone and iPod
At this moment this method doesn’t work with new iOS 11. Apple has patched even rsim. There is only a loophole with iPads WiFi only with iOS 10. Waiting… Don’t update your iCloud bypassed iPads.